Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

sites new but already has more dreads in the 18-20+ year range then any other i saw

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
many sites itsw newbies teaching newbies 80% in the 1st weeks of dreading with a small number in the 3-6 year range maxthis accounts fir why theres so much misinformationhere the sites still brand new but already has attracted a number of old dreadies 15-20 year old dreadsi think as more come along it will become odvios that only natural dreads last this longthats not a statement against choosing other methods, but a trend that is prabably total facti look forward to seeing even more dreads who count the time in decades not days(we love you newbies too)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:25:55PM
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
I think after 10 years even formed dreads will probably be similar to nattys. I'm sure there are individuals that backcombed initially and kept them for 10+ years, but I believe you are generally right. I doubt that I'd be able to tell the difference though.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
its not a matter of looks so much as survivabilitymade dreads suffer alotta abuse in the making so become weakened..or gross from productspossibly the connection isnt as strong eitherbut its mostly the strength and the gentleness and care that makes em lastbackcomong and other methods are like mangandling them like using a relationship as a metaphor yiu can beat your spouse into submission and appear to have a relationshiip but sooner or later she will splitbeing gentle andcaring you dont "control" her but chances are better she'll; be there in the enddreads are like that too they only take so much sbuse

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
Ehh, I just recently hung out with an ex of mine. She showed me her pinky which was all fucked up and twisted because someone she was with after me stomped her into the floor...Karma is a bitch though...She also sent me a pic of the aftermath of the last time...her face was fucked up. Hilarious though because when the cops had him handcuffed in the car he had a heart attack and now he's all fucked up. XDAnd while he was in the hospital his mother died.Sometimes I love life. <3
Cello.
@cello
15 years ago
14 posts
Damn dude, that's messed up. Death shouldn't be laughed about. Puppy said:
Ehh, I just recently hung out with an ex of mine. She showed me her pinky which was all fucked up and twisted because someone she was with after me stomped her into the floor...Karma is a bitch though...She also sent me a pic of the aftermath of the last time...her face was fucked up. Hilarious though because when the cops had him handcuffed in the car he had a heart attack and now he's all fucked up. XD

And while he was in the hospital his mother died.

Sometimes I love life. <3
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
Death is a natural part of life, I'm not really laughing at her death because she was probably a pretty decent person. I am however totally laughing that it happened to him.When he dies, I want to go to his funeral and piss in his coffin. Cello. said:
Damn dude, that's messed up. Death shouldn't be laughed about.
Puppy said:
Ehh, I just recently hung out with an ex of mine. She showed me her pinky which was all fucked up and twisted because someone she was with after me stomped her into the floor...Karma is a bitch though...She also sent me a pic of the aftermath of the last time...her face was fucked up. Hilarious though because when the cops had him handcuffed in the car he had a heart attack and now he's all fucked up. XD

And while he was in the hospital his mother died.Sometimes I love life. <3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form