Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

my first day of my natural journey last day of dreadheadhq dreadlocks

orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
so i went home today for my lunch break from work and decided to go ahead and start. today is the original due date of my child so i thought it would be significant, hopefully she ll come today. but i wanted to do it before i talked myself out of it. 2 years dhhq dreads, now the rest of my life with freeform

updated by @orbit2332: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
i did do wax removal and all that stuff for about a year, the wax wasnt so much of the problem, they were real shredded form the maintenance, and i wasnt happy with the forced sections and "made" dreads. dishes are done, time for some real locks
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
yeah thats for sure about knowing whats inside my new ones lol. hair and nothing else. haha. yeah im def gonna dissect em. i didnt have time before i had to be back at work but im gonna do it when i get home. then prolly go to the mountains and burn em, ceremonial kinda thing raw sum said:
well my hope is you dissect them and see what's inside ... one thing fo sho .. you'll know what's inside your next set :)

be well .. rawsum
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
thats a really kool idea i was thinking about to. but i didnt think they would accept dreadlocks if they do that would be awesome, how long are u gonna grow em till u do that?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
1 of our members dunno who has a dreadlock donation thing he makes dread wigs fir cancer patientsbut i cant remember who he joined like 8 months ago about

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i tweeted this to jonny and i want to add a note to jonny cleanyou cost both these beautiful people theyre dreadsshe lost hers while pregnant due to all the wax so not only was gaining weight but lost her dreads and was bald toonow hes shaved his to start naturaly on the day of their childs birth (hopefuly) to start over right..naturalyhow do you sleep at night? how can you live with the guilt? in your nightmares are you burried alive under a mountain of sticky moldy dreads?what kind of man continues to push wax thats harmed so many just to make a buck?you should be ashamed of yourself but you have no shame do you only greed greed greedno wonder haters hatenuff said brah

--
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
haha thats awesome thanks for doing that se. i would like to hear his reply. yeah it was definitely devastating for us both to lose our dreads like this. i was very attached to mine, but like that one guy said that u posted a pic about. "grow them from your soul." mine are inside now and working on coming out. thats a very good depiction of jonny's nightmare lol. nuff said brah hahah. let me know if he says anything back about it soaringeagle said:
i tweeted this to jonny and i want to add a note to jonny clean
you cost both these beautiful people theyre dreads
she lost hers while pregnant due to all the wax so not only was gaining weight but lost her dreads and was bald too
now hes shaved his to start naturaly on the day of their childs birth (hopefuly) to start over right..naturaly

how do you sleep at night? how can you live with the guilt? in your nightmares are you burried alive under a mountain of sticky moldy dreads?
what kind of man continues to push wax thats harmed so many just to make a buck?

you should be ashamed of yourself but you have no shame do you only greed greed greed

no wonder haters hate

nuff said brah
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
he never replies think hes got me blocked maybe but u and everyone who has twitter should retweet em and maybe iff he gets 500 negative mentions a day he'll respond orbit2332 said:
haha thats awesome thanks for doing that se. i would like to hear his reply. yeah it was definitely devastating for us both to lose our dreads like this. i was very attached to mine, but like that one guy said that u posted a pic about. "grow them from your soul." mine are inside now and working on coming out. thats a very good depiction of jonny's nightmare lol. nuff said brah hahah. let me know if he says anything back about it

soaringeagle said:
i tweeted this to jonny and i want to add a note to jonny clean
you cost both these beautiful people theyre dreads
she lost hers while pregnant due to all the wax so not only was gaining weight but lost her dreads and was bald too
now hes shaved his to start naturaly on the day of their childs birth (hopefuly) to start over right..naturaly

how do you sleep at night? how can you live with the guilt? in your nightmares are you burried alive under a mountain of sticky moldy dreads?
what kind of man continues to push wax thats harmed so many just to make a buck?

you should be ashamed of yourself but you have no shame do you only greed greed greed

no wonder haters hate

nuff said brah

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
im gonna add the links to the sites twitter and mine too

--
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
i might just do that. i made a twitter so long ago dont even remember the password. figures he would have u blocked what a douche soaringeagle said:
im gonna add the links to the sites twitter and mine too
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form