Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

ever been offered money to cut your dreads? how much would be enough

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ok so was just having a convo wiith someone who was offered $1000 to cut after only 3 days dreadingi was offered $10,000 after probly 15 yearswe both turned it down, and i'd turn down 1000 times that much..sohow much have you been offered? did you accept or decline?would there be any amount that would get ya to cut? if so, how much?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 04:45:01AM
Klete
@klete
15 years ago
47 posts
As you said in the post, a $1000. Wouldn't take any amount. Much more things important to me than money
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i cant stand money reallywhen i got a pocket full of change, i sort through it take out only the quarters (they can be used for phone calls and laundry, at least when pay phones still existed)the rest of the change id just scatter on the street for anyone who needed it more then me Klete Peterson said:
As you said in the post, a $1000. Wouldn't take any amount. Much more things important to me than money

--
katie
@katie
15 years ago
4 posts
after 3 days of dreading, i'd take the $1k, brush them out, and start over again. i honestly think everyone has their price, but it might not always be monetary.
XZanthia
@xzanthia
15 years ago
2 posts
i would never cut them off unless i got lice. and if i did get lice, could i get rid of then without cutting them?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
totralytheres many ways, someone posted 1 i hadnt even heard that works great..i believe its in maintanance.. i'll find it and pm ya the place XZanthia said:
i would never cut them off unless i got lice. and if i did get lice, could i get rid of then without cutting them?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
she got it while i was looking for it..its in the dread products, homemade vs store bought threadthanks bek u rock Beksta said:
ZXanthia, yes...neem seed oil. a few drops to your shampoo would get rid of them.

I've had people offer to buy my locks while they've been cut-off (I always keep them), and I still couldn't part with them!

--
Chevelle Trant
@chevelle-trant
15 years ago
33 posts
I lost my job making a lot of good money because they asked me to cut my hair and i said no. I wore a fake hair piece to cover them for almost 7 months, but when that wasnt good enough I got fired for not changing. No money in the world would buy the feeling i have with my dreads.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
we gotta get u out of okla-coma you need to live where ppl are more open minded

--
MountainWillow
@mountainwillow
15 years ago
141 posts
Not been offered anything yet but a free headshave by my mom- and I turned it down of course LOL
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form