Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

happe birfdai kid!

Kookii
@kookii
15 years ago
15 posts
sorree foor ghe77oness mai kee board ain workin ri7e....anee who dis mai son he is 4 2dai! and im so prouD of him for doin so well dis far! he s7ar7s school in a lil soon...wow 2dai is his freakin birdai!mommee alwais loves u mai big lil man!he's ge77in sooo bighis daddee didn wanna share him on his birfdai ....karma came back 2 bi7e him in da ass cuz ... is rainin 2dai XD
updated by @kookii: 01/13/15 08:25:53PM
Dreadtheworld
@dreadtheworld
15 years ago
9 posts
Greetings to you Kooki, and a HAPPY birthday to your son. Great to hear and see a mum with so much love for her little man. I wish you both all the best and may the sun shine on you and your son. Be proud sis . Kind regards from DreadtheworldAustralia
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
he looks so happy and you look so proudlil love like that goes a long long way towards growing up wellu might be a kookii freak but even the kookiest freaks can make a great mom when theyre hearts are in the right placehappy b-day kid,,you dont know how lucky you are

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kookii
@kookii
15 years ago
15 posts
i absolutely love you patryck colton!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i sat here several minutes wondering who you were talking to.. then suddenly realized your kid..lolsorry not enough coffee yet

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kath
@kath
15 years ago
73 posts
Hope your big lil man has the best birthday he could wish for! Have fun and take it easy - you dont want 2 born on the same day!
Electric Mama
@electric-mama
15 years ago
80 posts
happy birthday pat!!!!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form