Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

celebrating freedom from dreadheadhq lies and knotty jonny clean misinformation

MzElaineous
@mzelaineous
14 years ago
87 posts
I had no idea he had gimmicks like that. I kind of wish we had something like that...less gimmicky and less money driven of course. But some sort of point system is nice. Like on other forums you get a little symbol by your name/avatar for donating or a fun subtitle for being a long time member or newbie, etc. KnottyMama said:
KJC will sponsor anyone who is involved in a particular trade or is a performer of some kind (that he feels would help spread the word about DHHQ) and as a sponsored member you can purchase 'Ops' (which are usually less than $1) that are like achievements (one was... to submit a photo journal of your dread progress from day 1 to 6 months) and you get 'dread points' from doing that op that translate into discounts on DHHQ stuff you buy.

soaringeagle said:
btw what the hell is an officialy sponsored dreadheadhq dreadhead anyway besides having to sign a contract to never say anything bad about dreadheadhq

updated by @mzelaineous: 07/18/15 02:32:34PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i can add the member rank app thats kinda stupid i had added it b4 then removed it but now that were pro could add it again nothing on your page or by posts but just your freinds rank u its dumb..lolperhaps we can start a site sponsor program for ppl who say recomend 10 ppl who join then u can post a site sponsor graphic on your page or something silly like that?edir: inspiration10= site sponsor25= dreadsite royal family50= kings n queens of dreadinessedit again100=tribe leaders MzElaineous said:
I had no idea he had gimmicks like that. I kind of wish we had something like that...less gimmicky and less money driven of course. But some sort of point system is nice. Like on other forums you get a little symbol by your name/avatar for donating or a fun subtitle for being a long time member or newbie, etc.
KnottyMama said:
KJC will sponsor anyone who is involved in a particular trade or is a performer of some kind (that he feels would help spread the word about DHHQ) and as a sponsored member you can purchase 'Ops' (which are usually less than $1) that are like achievements (one was... to submit a photo journal of your dread progress from day 1 to 6 months) and you get 'dread points' from doing that op that translate into discounts on DHHQ stuff you buy.

soaringeagle said:
btw what the hell is an officialy sponsored dreadheadhq dreadhead anyway besides having to sign a contract to never say anything bad about dreadheadhq

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
MzElaineous
@mzelaineous
14 years ago
87 posts
I like it, but I really think it should include recommending 1 person. Because if everyone got at least one person to join we'd be double.1 - newbie dreadie loveor something like that, hehe. soaringeagle said:
i can add the member rank app thats kinda stupid i had added it b4 then removed it but now that were pro could add it again nothing on your page or by posts but just your freinds rank u its dumb..lol
perhaps we can start a site sponsor program for ppl who say recomend 10 ppl who join then u can post a site sponsor graphic on your page or something silly like that?edir: inspiration10= site sponsor25= dreadsite royal family50= kings n queens of dreadinessedit again100=tribe leaders MzElaineous said:
I had no idea he had gimmicks like that. I kind of wish we had something like that...less gimmicky and less money driven of course. But some sort of point system is nice. Like on other forums you get a little symbol by your name/avatar for donating or a fun subtitle for being a long time member or newbie, etc.
KnottyMama said:

soaringeagle said:
person_person
@person-person
13 years ago
13 posts
jonny's dreads don't look real, they're to stiff to even move. I really want to see him headbang lol

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form