Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My Fiance Is Leaving Me...

GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Worst feeling in the world comes now. Two years of life dedicated to one person...gone. Life can't get any worse...
updated by @greygargoyle: 02/14/15 02:53:56AM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Oh I'm so sorry! This must be such a hard time for you.. I can't even truly imagine. Hang in there things will get better. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you...Be strongGod Bless
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
O hunie. :( You know I'm here for ya if you want to talk.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Thanks, Paula.KnottySleeves- It wasn't the moving out West. She is just confused about her feelings. I don't know what the truth really is but it's definitely going to be over soon.Pixie- Thanks, we're talking now...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i have a feeling itw mostly pressure from her family? dont assume its pernmenant just a temporary confusiondont burn bridges and remain open to reconciliation hope might not solve everything but hope will give you achance

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Thanks, man. That is what I keep telling her and myself...that she'll realize that it's just some stupid mistake and she'll realize that she is happy with life and me...and I even told her that I have hope that she will realize that and that she should too...But a part of me thinks that maybe it is really over. We've been together two years and she's had instances where she wanted to end it but she changed her mind every time. I really doubt that she will this time. It also leaves me in a really bad position because now I have to go back to GA and live with my grandparents and that is gonna be rough because I won't be able to see her anymore...but she told me to stay in contact with her. I asked her when she would like me to call her and she said the day after I get back...I don't know though, man, I am beat. My life feels like it has lost it's purpose. All my plans were centered around us living happily ever after... soaringeagle said:
i have a feeling itw mostly pressure from her family? dont assume its pernmenant just a temporary confusion
dont burn bridges and remain open to reconciliation hope might not solve everything but hope will give you achance
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
is she bipolar? wait 4 days even if u gotta camp out in the woods tell her your not leaving yet but your giving her space have her take u to where u camp so she knows just where to find u wait give her room to think dont contact her just stay nearby tell her in 4 days if shes still sutre then you'll leave

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh and there is a relationship suport group but its moderated and theres a bug in the approval page for now

--
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Yes, she is bipolar and she didn't take her meds today now that I think about it....but I'll talk to her about it. We did something like that before though. I chose to stay but we kept in contact and I still lived in the house...within a few hours she changed her mind.Man, I just feel so dead inside and out. I am completely torn apart. soaringeagle said:
is she bipolar? wait 4 days even if u gotta camp out in the woods tell her your not leaving yet but your giving her space have her take u to where u camp so she knows just where to find u wait give her room to think dont contact her just stay nearby tell her in 4 days if shes still sutre then you'll leave
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ding ding ding yup i recognised that bipolar trip right away yea 4 days max she will turn around dude being with someone whos bi polar is just a roller coaster ride u gotta expect this and just say ok give her space and wait get your own place and make sure theres an extra room for her sanctuary a space to vannish into a day or 2 during the dark moods the good ones are just a bounce away aand she comes out smiling and happy your there again.. GreyGargoyle said:
Yes, she is bipolar and she didn't take her meds today now that I think about it....but I'll talk to her about it. We did something like that before though. I chose to stay but we kept in contact and I still lived in the house...within a few hours she changed her mind.

Man, I just feel so dead inside and out. I am completely torn apart.

soaringeagle said:

--
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form