Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Bubbles

Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
So me and my younger brother where sitting around in the living room. Well he started talking about some CD bubble thing where you light it on fire and it bubbles out. Well i didn't believe him so he told me to look it up on YouTube. Well guess what....Of course I found it there. So then i just had to try it. Well one of 4 work it was my second try and it was really cool.Just thought ya'll should know it worksScrape the foil stuff all the way off of the cd includiong the shiny metalic part an inch or so away you dont want it to burn just melt longer then 15 sec till its abouty to fall into the flame so melted!!
Cd was some free one i got somewhere it wasn't worth listening to again
updated by @kellye: 01/13/15 08:25:38PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
vid keeps saying an error occured try againbut i would imagine that puts out some very toxic fumes

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alden
@alden
15 years ago
303 posts
OMFG!!!! That's sooo cool, I know what I'm doing tomorrow!!!!
Erin Joy Lauzon
@erin-joy-lauzon
15 years ago
15 posts
um, yeah, plastic, it melts and does fucked up shit, i didnt even watch the video and dont really caresorry but i am in a bad mood since i discovered this morning that the baby bird i've been taking care of died last night
bill
@bill
15 years ago
30 posts
haha cool
HealingAmungTheTrees
@healingamungthetrees
15 years ago
93 posts
There is a series of videos where this guy does stupid crap this like on youtube. I think soap in the microwave is one of the cooler ones. This sounds like one of those things. I homeschool my kids so we are always watching weird videos of crap like that, hey it is science right?
bill
@bill
15 years ago
30 posts
indeed, well done on homeschooling as long as you can do it well, it'll be a lot better then govament schools wich just feed lies in to the young'uns [ but thats a difrent rant for a defrent time i best stop befor i go to far off topic and get delited or somthing ]
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
the topics bubblesin a dread forujmi dont think anyones gonna delete ya for taklking bout anything off topic in this threadunless u got wildly inapropriate..lol

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form