Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

HELP Dread Blog Ideas

Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
I have an old blog I started and never took anywhere and I want to convert it to a dread blog.Mainly to balance the mis information that gets spread around and hopefully it can be found when people google dreads before they damage their hair.Do you have any name ideas, all I can think of Dread Blog or Mama Dreadlocks but I think some one uses that name here.Anyway ides for names or topics are so greatly welcome and appreciated.
updated by @island-mamma: 02/14/15 06:35:52AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
just one mommas healthy dreadlocks tipsdreadlocks not deadlocksproud crazy cavewomans crazy dreadlocksdreadlocks ideas the best the worst and the assininei dunno

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Haha crazy cave woman!I like dreadlocks not dead locks for a topic! soaringeagle said:
just one mommas healthy dreadlocks tips
dreadlocks not deadlocksproud crazy cavewomans crazy dreadlocksdreadlocks ideas the best the worst and the assininei dunno
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i do too dreadlocks not deadlocks tips to keep your dreads a lifetime

--
Rodrigo Leão
@rodrigo-leo
14 years ago
39 posts
Very good idea Island Mamma.The sugestion of Soaringeagle is excelent: dreadlocks not deadlocks
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
I am soooo stuck on a name...I keep thinking Dreadlock Pasta in the tune of Bob Marleys singing dreadlock rasta!...lame, I know, I can't think past that....so I threw up dread locks rock for now until I can come up with an official name. I chose a back ground already....Suggestions are great even if its not used directly it will nudge me along....
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Hair...Reaching Out To Your Roots.Double meaning...Dreadlocks are a lot like roots.Dreadlocks are from our ancestors and our ancestors are our roots.Kinda cheezy but whateverrr, haha. I tried.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
but u gotta think findability dreadlocks not deadlocks tips to help dreads last foreverhas great keywords potential plus, dreadlocks would catch alotta typo searches.its a catchy title that says click me

--
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Yeah, I know. The words affect the searches.Dreadlocks would definitely have to be in the title then. soaringeagle said:
but u gotta think findability dreadlocks not deadlocks tips to help dreads last forever
has great keywords potential plus, dreadlocks would catch alotta typo searches.
its a catchy title that says click me
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
I agree 100% that Dreadlocks HAS to be in the title.Maybe I should just call it Dreadlocks.I'll sleep on it, hopefully something clicks.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form