Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Got my first 'nice dreads'

karen
@karen
14 years ago
78 posts
Got my first "nice dreads" off a guy I met in Nairobi :D Only 3 weeks after crocheting my hair is much softer and looser (loose in a good way!)I have stopped looking in the mirror and wear a hair band (for work)We had a big discussion about white people with dreads and rastas in the slums...the guy I was talking to has been out in the north west where im going and he says the masai will probably react really well to a white girl with dreads lolHe gets more discrimination for having dreads working in the slum so he had to cut them off...weird turn of events...Usually im used to the other way around!
updated by @karen: 01/13/15 08:37:21PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hahaa your 1st is always memorablehope youir not gonna maintain with crochet tho..throw the hook away!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
karen
@karen
14 years ago
78 posts
ha...no way! I have not maintained them since I got them...and I have been getting nice dreads off people every day now :)
Alex Angam
@alex-angam
14 years ago
47 posts
I got my first complement at a concert, and was totally thrown off. It was odd too because that was when I was still working on maintaining them a lot and had nowhere near the love I do for them now.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form