Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new site search

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

check out the new google powered site searchit includes some google ads that fund the site but i think it works much better then the built in search which is more dependent on tags added to content which are not always added or accurate, the new google powered search is great for finding hard to find content on the sitei can add a wed search one as well if anyone thinks its worth it but for now i think the internal search is a great additionespecially if your looking for a particular thread and remember only part of the title or just a general subject..so check it out see if u like it maybe compare the results between the 2 searchesive only been using the new search now cause it sure makes it easy to find exactly what im looking forplease be honnest i want your opinions and let me know which search is more useful to you (i can reduce the number of ads or move em to only top or only bottom etc if need be but concidering the low patoff from ads id like to leavfe it as is for now and rest different arrangements as time goes by.)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/19/15 11:19:07PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
so whos tested it out what do u thinki fing its way easier to find stuff on the site using it in fact ..im gonna try moving itso its easier to find and use

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form