15 years ago
32 posts
besides them lookin beautiful ?
updated by @abraham-vazquez: 01/13/15 08:25:25PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
oh godso manywhere to starttheres personal spiritual social emotional intelectual environmental economical quality of life (ical?) elemebntal oh im babbling nowok ill just babble on and find a grovedreads change you they teach you they show you a different angle of sociretythey avct like a filter weeding out the superficial and drawing in the deeper higher thinking individualsyou gain in understanding wisdom and yiuy grow as your dreads grow they give you strength and convictionive seen people who were typicaly stresed out over always having to please others and be perfect who suffered depression and eattijng disorders embrace dreading and have it cure them, just letting go of expectations and chooseing to just be happydreads set u free from the constasnt hassle of always fussing over how u look how iu present yourself u gain the confidence to just know u look good without ever tryingat the same time u rise above vanityu know looks are the least importasnt part of being s good personthe more u wajt out of it the more u gain if its a hairstule only u gain very lil but if u feel as deep connection the changes are profound

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
abraham vazquez
@abraham-vazquez
15 years ago
32 posts
wow!!! thats super deep im looking foward to this!!! i didnt under stand some words like "yiuy" tho soaringeagle said:
oh god
so many
where to start
theres personal spiritual social emotional intelectual environmental economical quality of life (ical?) elemebntal oh im babbling now
ok ill just babble on and find a grove

dreads change you they teach you they show you a different angle of socirety
they avct like a filter weeding out the superficial and drawing in the deeper higher thinking individuals
you gain in understanding wisdom and yiuy grow as your dreads grow they give you strength and conviction
ive seen people who were typicaly stresed out over always having to please others and be perfect who suffered depression and eattijng disorders embrace dreading and have it cure them, just letting go of expectations and chooseing to just be happy

dreads set u free from the constasnt hassle of always fussing over how u look how iu present yourself u gain the confidence to just know u look good without ever trying
at the same time u rise above vanity
u know looks are the least importasnt part of being s good person

the more u wajt out of it the more u gain if its a hairstule only u gain very lil but if u feel as deep connection the changes are profound
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
you or your ..sleep typingim drained

--
Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
you do that alot se maybe you should try to catch more z's? soaringeagle said:
you or your ..sleep typing
im drained
Kath
@kath
15 years ago
73 posts
couldnt have said it better myself se!!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
if i wasnt so tired theres sooooo mjuch more i coulda said Kath said:
couldnt have said it better myself se!!!

--
Alden
@alden
15 years ago
303 posts
soaringeagle said:
oh im babbling now
ROFLMAO!!!! I can't explain why, but I read that and thought of you as a little girl or something just super excited to keep on truckin even if it was about to be a little messy!!!! Just tickled me hard core!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
shhhh i thought if i stopped wearring panties noone would know Alden said:
soaringeagle said:
oh im babbling now

ROFLMAO!!!! I can't explain why, but I read that and thought of you as a little girl or something just super excited to keep on truckin even if it was about to be a little messy!!!! Just tickled me hard core!!

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form