Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

designer dreads, why pay so much for a label?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
28,512 posts
do we really need a whole book to say ..wash your damn jait dont put sticky crap in it and leave it alone3 sentences was enoughbenjah said:
soaringeagle said:
if i wrote a book it would take time away from the site and all u wonderful people
and would drive my editor insane fixing typos and the total lack of punctuation and capitalization

the typos lack of'.,:-*%$"1 its all good man! aNd cAPs? who needs em anyways!

Maybe someone should just fish all your bits and bobs from here and put em in some sorts order.

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 03:41:12PM
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
8 years ago
219 posts
I wanna know where you buy Levis for $20.00. Pick me up about 10 pair....should last me the rest of my life
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
28,512 posts
in 1978yea they last that longbut now i get em for 1-2 bucks at thrift shopsLonnie Berg said:
I wanna know where you buy Levis for $20.00. Pick me up about 10 pair....should last me the rest of my life

--

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
8 years ago
219 posts
I can never find em at the thrift shop....You must get there before me. I do still have some from the early 90's though. I'm hard on clothes!!!!!soaringeagle said:
in 1978
yea they last that long
but now i get em for 1-2 bucks at thrift shops

Lonnie Berg said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
28,512 posts
i need to get sum i gained too much weight recently now i dont have no jeans that fit..i was too skinny b4 tho

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form