Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

designer dreads, why pay so much for a label?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
do we really need a whole book to say ..wash your damn jait dont put sticky crap in it and leave it alone3 sentences was enough benjah said:
soaringeagle said:
if i wrote a book it would take time away from the site and all u wonderful people
and would drive my editor insane fixing typos and the total lack of punctuation and capitalization

the typos lack of'.,:-*%$"1 its all good man! aNd cAPs? who needs em anyways!

Maybe someone should just fish all your bits and bobs from here and put em in some sorts order.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 03:41:12PM
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
I wanna know where you buy Levis for $20.00. Pick me up about 10 pair....should last me the rest of my life
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
in 1978yea they last that longbut now i get em for 1-2 bucks at thrift shops Lonnie Berg said:
I wanna know where you buy Levis for $20.00. Pick me up about 10 pair....should last me the rest of my life

--
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
I can never find em at the thrift shop....You must get there before me. I do still have some from the early 90's though. I'm hard on clothes!!!!! soaringeagle said:
in 1978
yea they last that long
but now i get em for 1-2 bucks at thrift shops

Lonnie Berg said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i need to get sum i gained too much weight recently now i dont have no jeans that fit..i was too skinny b4 tho

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form