Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Groups

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
and anyone can add new groups tooi think a dready singles group would be nice too (as long as it was tame and confy for all)the groups should be thought of as a specialized area to focus on a narrower range of topics and not somewhere seperate from the main forums.the main forums should still contain the buljk of the discussions since that will be of the greattest use to all and will provide the most usefull info to the whole webgroups on the other hand can be set to private and the group creator can have control over who is able to join.if you feel you want a catagory added to the main forum instead of creatting a group, just ask any admins to create it for youat this point i see no problems with creatting any catagories that are at least semi dread related, however if at any point a catagory becomes a problem it may be removedif so it will be discussed openly so all may add theyre input, but in the end it will be the desicion of the admins to remove it or not (only saying this on a just in case basis, i really dont anticipate many problems here, but i have seen many forums become downright nasty and i want to assure youi all i intend to keep this forum fun and freindly and confortable for all)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form