dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How often do you hit people with your locks

Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
Picture isn't really related,
but I've noticed my fairly short hair tends to hit people, just wondering if you guys ever hit your friends/family with your occasionally, I was at a rave and suffice it to say I kinda hit everyone around me which was funny to us at least :P

updated by @iain: 02/14/15 07:36:03AM
Mary Vee
@mary-vee
14 years ago
12 posts
Lol, I do it all the time when i'm dancing. And I have a hemp wrap with two beads on the bottom of it that's longer than the rest of my dreads and that usually causes most damage, esspecialy when I turn my head to fast. It's long enough to where it will swing around my head and hit me on the other sides. I've even scratched my shoulder while sleeping on it and then trying to turn my head...lol, love these dreadies.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
playfully i'll whip some freinds/girlfreinds with mine..or they may do it to me toojust if they're messing with my dreads ill just grab 1 and whack em with it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
lolI'm glad someone else does it to then :Phaha I usually take out whatever is in my hair except this silver one that won't come out.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i used to have all kinds of stuff in mine, and would joke that the brass bell in the end of 1 doubled as a weapon in case i ever needed it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Antony
@antony
14 years ago
80 posts
I was on stage with a band for auditions for a school talent show. I was headbanging while holding the mic stand then I flipped my hair back and hit the guitarist right in the face LOL.That's the only time I've ever done that.
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
lolnice antony :P reminds of of a small concert i went to, the lead singer had alot of tiny locks but he totally almost took out his guitarist then drummer (that sounds impossible but his were long and were in a confined space lol)
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Iain - you're so cute you could smack me with your dreads anytime LOL!!! Just kidding... ;)
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
ive gotten hit with dreadlocks when i am cuddling them ^^
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
MiDread said:
Iain - you're so cute you could smack me with your dreads anytime LOL!!! Just kidding... ;)
lmao, that's very kinky indeed! :P IllumiKnotty said:
ive gotten hit with dreadlocks when i am cuddling them ^^
lol, least that's in a good way :)apparently mine touched someone on a camping trip and they thought it was a bug or something and they yanked my hair >.<just now remembered that one,
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form