Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadhead HQ photo gallery

Ryan Emmel
@ryan-emmel
14 years ago
85 posts

I'm having a hard time understanding how someone could cruise that gallery and think "Yes, THIS is what I want my hair to look like! Let me find my credit card."

updated by @ryan-emmel: 02/14/15 09:05:30AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
multi billion? no wonder he refuses to tell the truthwhat a scam!!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
so then why is ity everyone harmed by wax feels bad about suiing them they always say hes just a guy trying to make a living ..they blame themselves for falling for lies but dont want to harm his income ..even though he makes more in an hour then they make in a lifetime all by scamming and harming

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if its water soluable its not wax by definitionto be called wax it needs specific properties, hydrophobic (repells water) non water soluableactualy from wikiTraditionally, wax (or beeswax) is a substance secreted by bees and used in constructing their honeycombs. The term has come to refer more generally to a class of substances with properties similar to beeswax, enumerated below:* plastic (malleable) at normal ambient temperatures* a melting point above approximately 45 C (113 F) (which differentiates waxes from fats and oils)* a relatively low viscosity when melted (unlike many plastics)* insoluble in water* hydrophobichow can he change the properties of wax and still call it wax? or isnt it true hes just simply lying about what wax is

--
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
pretty much, except he was writing sarcastically when he said multi-billion, probably only in the thousands range, if he made above that it would be run by more than friends/family.
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
i will be ordering the KnottyBoy SHampoo bar -- no harmful chemicals AND its biodegradable: lake and river safe!Ingredients: Saponified Organic Oils of Palm, Coconut, Castor Bean and Hemp, and Organic Essential Oils of Rosemary, Peppermint and Tea Tree
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
$9 ? thats it?not that expensive i think i will be able to afford! ^^
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
noy river safe!! dr bronners is the most biodegradable soap there is and even brommdrs is not river safe..it breaks down very fast in soil..but in water takes years\no biodegradable soap is river safe, all soaps should be used 300 feet or more from water sources ,,,bucket wash when it soaks into soil its safe

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
outta morbid curiosity i just went to look through the dreadheadhq pictures i was amazed at how stiff they looked even new 1's with rubber bands still in them ..then i saw some that literally turned my stomach and made me gag..i still feel nauseous.. and i love love love dreads its really such a shame that they do make dreads that look grosssome of em looked ok..fake..but ok..well fake and stiff but at least not gross (yet) but there were a few that were just nastydo people actualy look through those and think yea i want my dreads to look like that?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well the 1 in particular that made me gag ..well u ever hear ignorant scumbags describe dreads as looking like turds hanging off your head? ..that description never made sense to me till i saw this 1 dude on there..thats what they looked like and not fresh ones either u know when dog doo gets moldy after lying on the lawn too long.. im not sayin the dreads turned white and moldy it was just the impression they gave breeze said:
There were some greasy heads for sure! Nasty!

soaringeagle said:
outta morbid curiosity i just went to look through the dreadheadhq pictures i was amazed at how stiff they looked even new 1's with rubber bands still in them ..then i saw some that literally turned my stomach and made me gag..i still feel nauseous.. and i love love love dreads its really such a shame that they do make dreads that look gross
some of em looked ok..fake..but ok..well fake and stiff but at least not gross (yet) but there were a few that were just nasty
do people actualy look through those and think yea i want my dreads to look like that?

--
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form