Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What happened to the old days when everyone was active on here?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

152625369DF14400961472E39DC424C5.jpeg

image.jpg

I lost a beard dread when I had to get a tracheostomy when I almost died. Then the head dread ripped off joined it as a picture frame decoration 

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
mellowtone
@mellowtone
2 years ago
48 posts
Wow that’s such a creative way to use your poor dreadie! But yikes you’re scaring me with all that “ripped right off” talk
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

Oh no.. I was ripping 5-6 that were merging from all over 1 side of my head and 5-6 inches were all merged.. I was considering the dreadful option of cutting a couple away from eachother but thought I could get them apart after a few big rips with all my might 1 ripped too much ripping right off

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

To update the site I might need 1 of my external drives and can’t find the cords… but I’ll see

i want to keep same logo and background

--
mellowtone
@mellowtone
2 years ago
48 posts
Glad you saved most of them and only lost the one! I love the logo I was just admiring it earlier when I logged on. I think the purple flower with the silhouette looks great. I hope you find it! I’m sure it’s around somewhere. Make sure you let us know when the update is done and I’ll make a dread update this week. I enjoy making vlogs so I’m excited about it
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

I haven’t gotten around to doing the site update yet because I’ve been editing my book and it’s been really taking up all my time plus I need to find a cord for my external hard drive that has all the images I need

i will get to it once my books publish ready..along with a way overdue dread update video

--
Dynamic_Hate
@spaceace
2 years ago
8 posts

I'm honestly just glad the site is still here. It took me a while to find it again. I'm restarting my loc journey and loved the community the last time I went down this road. Anything I can do to help boost the site I will.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

Share it. It’s all about the social signals now. The more it’s shared and liked the better

--
Dynamic_Hate
@spaceace
2 years ago
8 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

Share it. It’s all about the social signals now. The more it’s shared and liked the better

Absolutely, I'll make sure to do just that

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

Cool and encourage activity. I need to get my 31 year update vid done

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus