Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

need advice

ronycrash425
@ronycrash425
3 years ago
6 posts

I read that you can fight dandruff not only with the help of shampoos (hair products), but also with the help of additives. As if they write that this is a fungus, it means it is boring to drink antifungal agents. I googled (oh yeahLaugh ) and only prescription drugs are available. Maybe someone knows the same OTC products. Please share!

pinnycollad
@pinnycollad
3 years ago
3 posts

I've had diverticulitis hits a few times over the last couple years and the antibiotics have resulted in a yeast growth each time. After I sorted out what was happening, Mycozil (i bought on amazon) was one of the products I started taking to get it under control. Now, I can't honestly give it total credit for anything because the way I've dealt with my candida issue is to take Mycozil per the instructions on the bottle, cut out the sugar, do coconut oil pulls twice a day, take some oregano oil and brush my teeth/tongue often. After a couple of weeks of the yeast infection starting, it goes away. 

pinnycollad
@pinnycollad
3 years ago
3 posts

usually there is still a problem that dandruff exists not only on the scalp, but also on the skin of the face. Therefore, I advise you to take a closer look at the face cream and use an additional moisturizer or gel on top for a better effect. I used WELLUTION anti-fungal Cream and MARYANE regenerist moisturizer

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 years ago
29,640 posts

Dandruff is the most misdiagnosed condition there is true dandruff is actually quite rare. A lot of times it’s dry skin only, subhoric dermatitis, psoriasis, etc etc etc. very often it’s dry skin simply caused by hot showers, and switching to cool to cold water is enough.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form