Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

SHRINKAGE

shaina
@shaina
6 years ago
19 posts

My hair was down to my butt...I'm only about a month in full free form method..my hair has shrunk into little nubs above my shoulders...is that normal? This is my third set of dreads and the other times it took months to see anything...my tips are all in as well basically blunted. Will they grow out uneven now...thinner at the roots and huge at the bottom...I know I shouldn't worry too much but it seems awfully fast...

updated by @shaina: 12/17/18 07:27:59AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

i bet your using the dreadlockshampoo.com liquid thats why they ae dreding fast

plus..its longer now longer hair dreads lots faster lets see them  my best freinds did too look up chevelle trant on here hers was waiist or butt length shrunk probably to her chin but look at them now 

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
shaina
@shaina
6 years ago
19 posts
So I'm not doing anything wrong? Yes I am using the lquid soap from dreadlockshampoo.com it definitely worked it's wonder...I was thinking about bringing some of it out because I thought maybe I accelerated it too much. I actually started yanking on them to stretch them out a bit...should I just leave them? I'm clearly iver thinking this I know there's no right or wrong way to "neglect" method but you're opinion matters to me.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

wel lets see a picture 

--
shaina
@shaina
6 years ago
19 posts
Here's a few
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

they are so cute! thy look great

--
shaina
@shaina
6 years ago
19 posts
I needed your positivity and affirmation. Thank you!!!!!!
H2Oguru
@h2oguru
6 years ago
1 posts
Clearly they are not above your shoulders. They look like they are progressing nicely. I need to get some of the shampoo.
shaina
@shaina
6 years ago
19 posts
H2Oguru:
Clearly they are not above your shoulders. They look like they are progressing nicely. I need to get some of the shampoo.
The longer ones are pieces I've left out by conditioning but now letting dread up. I mean clearly they're on my head and definitely too short to put in a pony tail...above my shoulders. The shampoo is great and definitely working it's magic.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form