Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Watching youtube locks

RayneMama
@raynemama
8 years ago
44 posts
I just love to watch other beautiful dread heads on YouTube talking about their locks while I sit and separate my baby dreads. Anyone else?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,639 posts

very few ..so many though are just horribly bad info

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Daniel2
@daniel2
8 years ago
62 posts
I do it all the time, but as many that I see that are good, I also see those where their scalp (or sectioning) looks like a soccer ball. I have to repeat to myself 'to each his/her own' over and over again lol I guess some just think that's the ONLY way. After seeing those types of videos, I feel even more glad I followed the natural method
RayneMama
@raynemama
8 years ago
44 posts

I enjoy everyone's journey. Yes, many are making some decisions I would never do. But, to each their own. I love finding people that are on the same timeline as me

3_little_birds2316
@carolbrennan
8 years ago
60 posts

I only look at a few people on You Tube but I do follow a lot of people on Instagram with dreads.  I love being able to look back at their progress and see where it is now.  Or finding people in my same time of the journey.  

--
Livin' wild and free in NC

Follow my dreadlock journey on instagram: @3_little_birds2316
RayneMama
@raynemama
8 years ago
44 posts

I have started following people on instagram

Daniel2
@daniel2
8 years ago
62 posts

I follow "dreadication' on Instagram. Anymore accounts/people like so that ya'll know of?  

updated by @daniel2: 11/02/16 09:06:01PM
3_little_birds2316
@carolbrennan
8 years ago
60 posts

I follow dreadication, wonderlocks, dreads.rule, dreadshare, and a few others.  I also follow individual dreadies that I like the look of their profile.  there are some great male dreadhead as well as awesome females to follow.  some I like are:

Female: dreadfulcee, thishappyhippie, encoreever, ellyverandi, 

Male: messy dread (he's just starting), daydreaming101, atillazq, zanderwaves, dropbeatsnotbombs

But they are my style.  there are so many out there.  a great place is to look through the search feature.

--

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,639 posts

is it worth following

or do they preach the same old harmful crap most youtube and facebook channels and groups preach

i mean do they preach the healthy dreadlocks philosophy or the over maintained 1

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
3_little_birds2316
@carolbrennan
8 years ago
60 posts

I like to think of it more as a giant photo timeline.  being able to see a photo journey of someone's progression.  you can tell some people have extensions or crochet/do maintrnance.  I do not go to them for any advice, I stick with this site for any questions or dreadication questions.

Just a good place for a lot of pictures of dread heads at their different stages of their journeys 

--

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form