Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com
Dreadlocks Forums

9 months neglect video

acidburn
@acidburn
9 months ago
94 posts

Here is my beard after not trimming or shaving in 3+ yrs stopped combing 7 or so months ago.
IMG_20161107_123652.jpg

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 months ago
27,879 posts

niiiice!

--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international
acidburn
@acidburn
3 months ago
94 posts
Somee new pics. Glad I stuck with it.
1495988029945.jpg
1495988029945.jpg  •  3.6MB

1494858158143.jpg
1494858158143.jpg  •  8.5MB

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 months ago
27,879 posts

wow

they are really coming along

--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international
fundoo
@fundoo
2 months ago
36 posts

i can't believe I haven't commented on here yet! (or did I miss it??) Really awesome! And they've come a long way in a year+! And this is a good timeline to follow too. I also have the thin dreads. The certainly do thicken up, but I'll be curious to see if mine get quite as thick as yours. Have you done any congos?? I have two dreads right now that I am contemplating let grow together. Maybe it's not a congo in the traditional sense (two mature dreads joining at the root), but they are still significant enough to be considered two distinguished dreads matting together. Anyhoo, Really cool! :)

updated by @fundoo: 06/11/17 04:05:29PM
acidburn
@acidburn
2 months ago
94 posts
Some have congoed up early on if they seemed very thin I just let them find there way and didn't seperate then they became what they are.
fundoo
@fundoo
one month ago
36 posts

acidburn: Some have congoed up early on if they seemed very thin I just let them find there way and didn't seperate then they became what they are.

I've since let two congo. Not the ones I was talking about before, but another pair. As I said, (ithink) mine are naturally forming very thinly, so I like them more thick, like the congo. Yeah, wow! another 6months have passed and my neglect are finally starting to grow longer now. Yay!! But still, lots of loose hairs. It's mad! :D Um...yeah, well I believe we've been on a similar timeline, or no no, you are a few months ahead with some of your originals, but the rest. Well, I just find it so interesting comparing. (sorry, no pics on me, but take my word. I've got short little bitties, but they're fun hehe-random dreadlock thought ;) )

Alright, happy dreading! Hope to see ya around. Great set!
(again, as I said in the other post, check your profile page)

updated by @fundoo: 07/10/17 11:27:44PM

/ 4
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form