Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlockssite maybe getting a new server with your help

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

we are very close to affording the server! (and id love to have it this week to have a couple weeks configuring and testing)

we need 3 of the larger donations or a dozen of the smaller donations and we are set

i actually have very very close to what we need, but that would be with zero to get me through the month and i do have some bills, so i cant spend every cent i saved

ps, i did somehow save more then i thought i could, so a much larger portion then i expected is comig directly from me

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

we should be purchasing the new server tomorow but plan on taking the next couple weeks to configure test, retest, and make sure everythings functioning right (which its not on this server)

the server will have a good bit more processing power

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

please note that the video conversion issue i have been working on 24 hours a day for 4 days most likely will not get resolved till the new servers llive

i haven't given up.. but starting with a fresh install is a guaranteed fix

till then youtube and vimeo vids can still be imported, just direct uploaded vids might not  convert (its possible that now music might not either as a result of my attempts to fix vids, will test tomorow need to sleep for 1st time in days) (ofcourse its likely i might get a brilliant insight into the issue just as im drifting off and might have it fixed by sunrise)

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form