Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

admins for new site needed asap

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

because the new sites so much more powerful and drasticly improved will will need several admins

i am looking for 6 'high level' admins who are dedicated and several part time lower level asdmins

the 6 admins will be in 2 groups each will have to take a lil course in running the site (free and can be completed at your own pace) the 1st 3 need no skill just the course to give you basic knowledge on running the community

the 2nd 3 should have at least very basic html and css skills, you dont need to be experts but should know the basics you will be taking a course in development (you can ofcourse take both courses)

those willing to learn development will have the opurtunity to market anything they develop for our site on an open market so can earn a profit.

there are some things that will need quick development in the next 2 months, anything beyond that would be whatever we dream up and decide to add with no time constraints.

besides the 6 'master admins" we will need several others who can just pop in and do stuff like approvals and spam banning etc

your not as "nesacary' but just nice to have around to do some of the work, and at times when the main admins might not be around you might be called on to fill in and check on things a lilmore often.

for spam and "products ethics" control new members and new shops will probably require approval on certain features for the 1st 15-30 days

ofcourse everythings adjustable so can minimize the workload if theres not sucyh a great need for pre-aproval (to prevent wax and crochet hooks and such new shops will always need product aproval for the 1st 30 days ..no exceptions except for already known and trusted shops can be manualy moved out of the 'new' category so wont need aproval

if you want to be an admin reply below

with relevent details

like if your willing to take the course in running the site

willing to try to learn the development parts

any skills or experiences that are relative

or if you just want to be a part time content aproval helper

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 10:06:23PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

i know we have at least 2 dreadies working for nasa on here

alotta ya are pretty damn smart ..im sure we could find at least a few good ppl to help out

--
Mick
@mick
10 years ago
17 posts
I can help out
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome

lets talk lil later today

--
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts

Well, SE.. You know I am always up for helping out. I'll see what I can do to try and be on a bit more often again..

Lauryn Dowding
@lauryn-dowding
10 years ago
48 posts
Im always about to be an admin just let me know :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome

the data imports running now

we maybe ready in days but i'll want a few of you to do some testing 1st

and some basic cleanup work ..puttting things back into place etc

--
Dislike 0

Tags