Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Words of encouragement

tha tron
@tha-tron
10 years ago
147 posts
I'm thinking of taking the dread plunge again. I found a "dread drawer"(dread accessories) at my parents house and it made me want to take the journey again. My hair is currently very short #3 against the grain (for My people with clipper knowledge) so it's going to be a while. Just wanted some encouragement from the dreaddy community. It's been a while and the site looks a lot different I'm excited!
updated by @tha-tron: 01/13/15 10:00:59PM
Tara C
@tara-c
10 years ago
644 posts

What made you stop dreading last time?

If it'll make you happy, take the plunge again :) I think if I ever got rid of my dreads, I'd regret it terribly, they've become a big part of my life.

tha tron
@tha-tron
10 years ago
147 posts
Tara, it was a combination of things. I didn't like the size of them for one. My gf didn't like them ( which shouldn't have mattered) lol I actually ended up cutting them on a drunken night I've regretted it since.
Tara C
@tara-c
10 years ago
644 posts

Well, for the size of them, even if you go the natural route, you can somewhat control the size by separating them when they're tangling in sections that are too big. If you want them thicker, you can force them to congo while they're still young, and they'll eventually just look like normal dreads.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form