Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks Forums

My Wax Experiment

SnowMonk3y
@snowmonk3y
3 years ago
17 posts

I just started my dread journeythis is my first time growingthem but have been researching alot the past 6 months and I keep refusing to put wax in my hair despite people swearing I need it. Ironic everyone who I have heard that from doesn't have/never had dreads.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 years ago
28,058 posts

haha the last thing you nreed or want is wax

--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international
SnowMonk3y
@snowmonk3y
3 years ago
17 posts

Yes I agree I did research for like 6 months before and I just started my journey and no products of any kind for me im going to free form all the way.

Tara C
@tara-c
3 years ago
645 posts

Nice one :) even people who believe in starter methods often don't promote the use of wax, from what I've seen, so hopefully people are wising up.

safiyah
@sugaplum
3 years ago
22 posts

Oh wow...just wow. Thank you fr sharing this info. I always stirred clean of Knotty Boy and the like. Natural is so much better...and cheaper! lol

DreadieFuzz
@dreadiefuzz
3 years ago
12 posts
I started my 2nd set about two weeks ago and I've never used wax even when I was younger with dreads(I was 16 the first set 29 now) I always thought it smelled funky and looked nasty in peoples hair and I mind you my first set of dreads I didn't wash the entire 6 months I had them ..now I've used the r&t method banding lightly at roots and tips wash once a week with baking soda Acv rinse and they are coming along nice..just say no to wax

/ 3
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form