Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

who here has dreads and isn't Rastafarian?

bill
@bill
14 years ago
30 posts
im not a rastafarian but i love what they have to say think they have almost hit the nail on the head for what a religion should be, my spiritual journey so far has bourght me to the conclusion that "god" "jah" wat eva is every thing as in every thing in every from is every thing we are all one, but also as ppl we are obvs born with issue's wether that be a feeling of bad social skills, or a feelin of needing to be respected ect ect, are all linked in to astrology psychology and science,
updated by @bill: 07/23/15 05:00:19PM
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
I am not Rastafarian.Because I am many things and at the same time nothing, the only journey I am on is the one called life which involves having a physical human body.My dreadlocks serve as a reminder to develop: Peace, Joy, Kindness, Love, Goodness, Patience, Meekness, Self-Control, and Faithfulness.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
couldnt have said it better myself GoldenEagle said:
I am not Rastafarian.

Because I am many things and at the same time nothing, the only journey I am on is the one called life which involves having a physical human body.

My dreadlocks serve as a reminder to develop: Peace, Joy, Kindness, Love, Goodness, Patience, Meekness, Self-Control, and Faithfulness.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form