Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Heavy Exercise and Dreads

GoldiLocs
@goldilocs
11 years ago
22 posts

Okay, so I work out at the gym six days a week along with outdoor activities on the weekends. And I'm not talking girly girl just doing treadmill workouts (nothing wrong with that though). I'm lifting and sweating profusely everyday.

I have never felt so good about myself, but of course I have a question regarding my dreads.

As I'm sure many of you have seen, my natural dreads are semi-mature, about 13-14 months old. I use shower caps and I usually wash them every three days (ones in the back are kinda thick), but I am wondering about sweat buildup. I haven't had issues yet, but will I start to from the sweat of three days between washing?

Thanks!

-Drea

updated by @goldilocs: 01/13/15 09:53:51PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

are u vegatarian or vegan?

sweats biggest drawbacks are stench and bacteria a good vegan or vegatarian doiets going to reduce even eliminate the toxins in your sweat thereby reducing or ekiminating and stench (raw vegan or fruitarian with extreme consousness on what u eat is required to be totaly odorless

it can also contain a good bit of bacteria but washing with teatree will kill most of it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GoldiLocs
@goldilocs
11 years ago
22 posts

I am vegetarian, almost vegan. I eat occasional dairy, but I am considering cutting that last bit out anyways. I do know I never smell, even if I'm out in the woods for days.. so that's a good sign. I eat very clean. So maybe it's just not something to worry about.

Thanks SE!

soaring eagle said:

sweats biggest drawbacks are stench and bacteria a good vegan or vegatarian doiets going to reduce even eliminate the toxins in your sweat thereby reducing or ekiminating and stench (raw vegan or fruitarian with extreme consousness on what u eat is required to be totaly odorless

it can also contain a good bit of bacteria but washing with teatree will kill most of it

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

exactly so you know 1st hand what im talking about

many meat eaters are skeptical

i knew 1 guy ate nasty nasty tv dinners and stuff (was around 700 pounds) he walked in the room and the stench would make u choke

3 showers a day and 5-15 min after a shower youd smell him again

GoldiLocs said:

I am vegetarian, almost vegan. I eat occasional dairy, but I am considering cutting that last bit out anyways. I do know I never smell, even if I'm out in the woods for days.. so that's a good sign. I eat very clean. So maybe it's just not something to worry about.

Thanks SE!

soaring eagle said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form