Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

what's the deal with the new website?

ginger.rose
@gingerrose
11 years ago
45 posts

I was out of town and mostly off the computer, but I recall seeing a post moving people over to the new site. I have a few questions:

1. The day I saw that post, I couldn't log in to the new site from my phone - do we have to create a new account for it?

2. Does all our stuff transfer over (pictures, blog posts, etc)? Or is this a totally new thing?

I'm sorry if all of this is answered elsewhere - I couldn't figure out where to look

Thanks!

updated by @gingerrose: 01/13/15 09:52:03PM
Sussi
@sussi
11 years ago
84 posts

I have the exact same questions. Looking forward to getting answers. :-)

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Hi Ginger. The new site is created by Soaring Eagle to work better with phones,mobile etc...Beta....eventually it will all be incorporated with this site, but he is asking members to start using that one also so that we can help him get the kinks out of it. That way we can give him input, ideas etc. So when you use it, if there is anything you would like to see put on it, added to it, or even any little kinks it might have, then you can send him your ideas, you can let him know using the personal chat box if you like and talk to him live or just send him a message. All help will get the site running full force faster...Thanks & hope all of us can help him out....Peace

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Forgot to mention, when going to the new site right now, you can use the same password as this site, make yourself a new profile, eventually Soaring Eagle will blend them together, so all the info will be on the new site, all past postings etc. Have fun and check it out

ginger.rose
@gingerrose
11 years ago
45 posts
That's interesting, because when I tried to log in on the beta site a while back, I couldn't use my normal login credentials.I don't even have the link for the new site any more, to try it again.
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

http://ww3.dreadlockssite.com/

You will have to log in as a new member, just like you did on this site & when it asks for you to set a password, you can use the same one as you do here, or pick a different password

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

yea u canyt just login u mneed to make a new account

but everything will merge into 1 in about 6 months

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form