Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Looking a lil L00py

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

We all dread at different paces, some members in this community have dreads that appear to be mature 1 year in, others like me do not, I'm still pretty wild. The journey is so fun, when it is finished you may miss all the craziness.

Marissa Victoria said:

im just wondering when it seems like the hairs movin quick after just 3 months! :D

updated by @the-barrellady: 07/23/15 05:14:25PM
April Brown
@april-brown
11 years ago
49 posts

If you look at my timeline.. I'm only at almost 3 months.but I . I have pics of the evolution of the same set of dreads and what the loops are doing. I just noticed that yours are natural and mine are kinda forced since I sectioned and twist and ripped, I don't know if that makes a difference but the loops on my head right now are insane lol The timelines have helped me more than anything in what to expect.

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

Without knowing what to expect, the loops could cause some anxiety, When if fact they should cause excitement!!!! Loops mean there is dreading happening right now! The more loops the more dreading taking place! You will learn to love these crazy lil guys....and when they are done partying and swinging around, they will mature into beautiful lovely locs!!!......Happy Dreading Friend.

Marissa Victoria
@marissa-victoria
11 years ago
34 posts

true! well once their journey seems to be over, i'll still be on mine :D

the Barrellady said:

We all dread at different paces, some members in this community have dreads that appear to be mature 1 year in, others like me do not, I'm still pretty wild. The journey is so fun, when it is finished you may miss all the craziness.

Marissa Victoria said:

im just wondering when it seems like the hairs movin quick after just 3 months! :D
Marissa Victoria
@marissa-victoria
11 years ago
34 posts

Yea Im doing the natural and thought there wouldnt be as many loops as the T&r method.But I also have curly/wavy hair which could probably be contributing to the loops. I'm just excited with every new thing in the mess! lol excited to see them morph!

April Brown said:

If you look at my timeline.. I'm only at almost 3 months.but I . I have pics of the evolution of the same set of dreads and what the loops are doing. I just noticed that yours are natural and mine are kinda forced since I sectioned and twist and ripped, I don't know if that makes a difference but the loops on my head right now are insane lol The timelines have helped me more than anything in what to expect.

Marissa Victoria
@marissa-victoria
11 years ago
34 posts

lol party on my head!! woohoo. haha well when you put it that way!! I am really excited to see the changes! theres not manyyy loops but there are some and there are some zig zaggysss. they were pretty straight before that now that their matting their doing a bunch of changes! I noticed that changes happen when I do a bs/avc rinse from my normal routine of bronners.

Cole Morton said:

Without knowing what to expect, the loops could cause some anxiety, When if fact they should cause excitement!!!! Loops mean there is dreading happening right now! The more loops the more dreading taking place! You will learn to love these crazy lil guys....and when they are done partying and swinging around, they will mature into beautiful lovely locs!!!......Happy Dreading Friend.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form