dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Getting Rid Of Thc

Pete
@pete
11 years ago
67 posts

Okay, i have a pretty normal issue.

I'm 15 year old, so my metabolism is very good i think.

it's been 10 days now since i smoked.

I gotta pee in 2 days, and it's going to be a lab test, so it's 12 days since i smoked.

I smoke usually in the weekends, ones or twices, not too much, just enough to get high.

Last time i smoked at wednesday, 10 days ago.

(i was in car where my friends smoked hash 8 days ago tho, i dunno if it affects, windows were open tho.

I've been in high temperatures (sauna) 3 times, and i've been drinking shitloads last two days . (including 2 litres of cranberry juice)

So please help me. I must be negative.

Please say your oppinion if ima be positive or negativie. Btw i'm very skinny.

Anything that helps, please tell !

updated by @pete: 02/14/15 06:43:57AM
Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

Unfortunately, drug tests can detect very, very minute amounts of THC, so you may have some trouble. As far as I know, it takes around a month to completely get out of your system. It definitely wouldn't hurt to try flushing it out, though. I've heard of that method working for some people, but you can never be too sure. And, needless to say, be more careful next time you know you have a drug test coming up...

Pete
@pete
11 years ago
67 posts

Yeah i will. This just came up so quickly. Yeah it takes around month to get off your system, but it's not visible that long in urine, i think ?

Pete
@pete
11 years ago
67 posts

Amanda, you gave me a smile, that's exatcly what i was lookin' for . Jah bless <3

Anna Molly
@anna-molly
11 years ago
19 posts

Also it wouldn't hurt to take a vitamin b. Speeds up metabolism. My husband passed drug test while smoking for 7 years with lots of water and vitamin b. He is also skinny. I think you will be fine in my opinion.

Pete
@pete
11 years ago
67 posts

Thanks for advice, jah bless sister ! Ill buy vitamin B tomorrow.

KnotLady
@knotlady
11 years ago
300 posts

if you have little body fat then you might have itout of your system. parsley pill with lots of water can help. drink lemon juice in your water. its a diuretic as well. a heavy smoker can have it in there system more than a month after quitting, but by heavy, i mean like 10 joints a day. so i would say youve got decent chances of a negative screen if its a piss test. i got the info from some sort of research article

Pete
@pete
11 years ago
67 posts

Thanks KnotLady :-) Yeah i am not heavy smoker, and it is a piss test :-)

Thanks for the advice. Jah bless.

Mons
@mons
11 years ago
518 posts
My oldest used to be a heavy smoker. He passed a lab test for a job 2 days after smoking heavy. He's tall and skinny. He drank a gallon jug of Arizona blueberry tea the day before the test lol. I would bet you'd be fine. If you're active, not a lot of body fat, drink lots of liquids and haven't smoked in over a week, seems like it's be oj of your system.Good luck!!
melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
More important than drinking lots of fluids, you need to exersize like craaazy. That will be the determining factor
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form