Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Frizzy dreads

Sonny Bray
@sonny-bray
11 years ago
1 posts
My dreads are pretty new and I want to make them less frizzy without paying the price of expensive wax. Is there a substitute for that? Preferably all natural and cheap!
updated by @sonny-bray: 01/13/15 09:43:01PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

time

u made them extra frizzy with the evil crochet hook you broke thousands of hairs u want to use absolutely no products time alone makes them less frizzy unfortunately you added 6 months to the frizz along with 10 times more frizz by using crochet

wax is evil and a scam

is being stabbed in the chest a good substitur-te for being shi[ot in the head? well i guess if your goals suicide but not if you want to live

wax destroys dreads a substitute would be no better

u want nothing

just time

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
11 years ago
2,702 posts

Wax does nothing for locks other than prevent them from forming. It glues your hair to itself creating an illusion of locks. It will never wash out in normal soap and water. It requires a detergents and weeks of scrubbing to get it all cleaned out. If it stays around, it creates a swamp of decaying rotting hair since water that gets in sticks around.
There's no substitute other than time.

Amander
@amander
11 years ago
6 posts

Time indeed. If the frizz bugs you that much, wear a hat. I hid the messy beginning stages of the process with a ton of hats/scarves and nobody noticed!

Natty Dave
@natty-dave
11 years ago
56 posts

I wear a tam when my hair is a mess, but it seems like its effected by my mood, so when i'm in good spirit my dreads look good too, so maybe, more positive vibes in your life, better than any nasty wax you could glob on your head. I have tried all of it before, back when i was young and ignorant, wanted it all fast and easy, but dreads are not fast nor are they easy if your impatient or overly vain and concerned with vanity, because its more than a fashion, its not for hair products, and all the ones you can buy are generally overpriced propaganda tools to lure in people who don't know better with flashy websites and flash animations to make them seem like real cool dudes, you know, the real cool dudes who says your his best friend if you buy this stuff from him, and don't tell anyone who you got it from if something goes wrong.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form