Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

thinking about getting dreads

Jabril
@jabril
12 years ago
1 posts

Thinking about getting dreads what kind are these comb twists?

updated by @jabril: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Myschyf
@myschyf
12 years ago
115 posts
Sigh... Me loves me some red ranger lolProbably twist. Looks like what a girl at work has, hers are twists, though she has them much tighter... To the point you can see scalp... :(
Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts

Go natural, less damage!

Myschyf
@myschyf
12 years ago
115 posts
Agreed
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

those are probly twists but defintely going naturals way better u see the problem with twists is ythey are typicaly srarted in a salon the salon twiats the hair and goops on waxes or gells even bakes them to make em hafd so no actual natural dreading happens they say not to ecen wash or wet the hair forr a year! (washing helps dreads dread..naturally) so instead tbey have u come back every 2-4 weeks to "wash" the scalp they use no water no shampo just a witch hazle solution on the scalp for the insane itchiness

they twist again and again thinning the roots pullu=ing hair out of the scalp and within a year your losing dreads losing hair and they are caked in wax and gunk and a years worth of dirt

eventualy the vbuildups so bad they turn white or grey nit from age but from crap stuck in them

your way better ogff just letting it dread itself for free save yourself like 10 grand and a disaster

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form