Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dry hair, young dreads, random questions

KnotLady
@knotlady
12 years ago
300 posts

I went swimming in a chlorine pool last week and it sped up the locking process and gave me crazy loops, but i can feel the damage it did to my hair. it seems to be breaking easier. i am wondering what kind of repair/moisturizing i can do. my dreads are about 2 months old (need to post pics!) and i don't want to loosen them up too much. i also think i separated too much after i swam and maybe broke too many hairs on some dreads. is this possible? also i have beads stuck in some of them now and i can see how this might pose mold problems in the future. they are glass beads so any tips on removal if i choose to? also Ive been wondering what happens to all these cute loops? do they go away? i don't want them to go away completely. my hair is abstract art now. also, what happens to the dreads that loop up and shorten into crazy lumpy things with tendrils of hair hanging off? what do they turn into?

updated by @knotlady: 01/13/15 09:33:40PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

vinager will be great after chlorine to reset the pg=h

the loops most go awat-=y but not all

the crazy ones well they evolve constantly u might find they are entertaining and u can see things in them like you can when cloud watching 1 day they maybe a rabbit the next a dragon the next a heart

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
KnotLady
@knotlady
12 years ago
300 posts

yeah i have one that looks to me like someone meditating and one that looks like a dragon!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

serenity and strength

they are teaching you that the key to victory isnt to overpower your enemies but instead not alow their power to affect your calmness

srry just too fortune cookie haha

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
KnotLady
@knotlady
12 years ago
300 posts

good words though!

KnotLady
@knotlady
12 years ago
300 posts