Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

opinions por favor :)

ashley walker
@ashley-walker
12 years ago
35 posts

so my heads not fully dreaded. I left my bangs un dreaded because it looked neat but now they're longer and i'm debating on dreading them, but again i'm not sure because of how they're placed on my head. so I'm gonna post a picture and maybe some of you can tell me what you think i should do?

oh and on a side note question for people who smoke or have smoke around them do your dreads smell like it afterwards? because mine don't but my bangs do and its annoying so i guess its another reason to dread them.

updated by @ashley-walker: 01/13/15 09:31:12PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

let em dread and not that i notice well except of im aerpund a bonfire for days and days

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ashley walker
@ashley-walker
12 years ago
35 posts
I dunno about the neglect method for them, because I mess with them too much since they're in front of my face but I dunno I guess I'll try everything until I see what I like. I'm just sort of bored with them. Thanks Justin btw:)About the smoking thing it's weird because my dreads won't smell like anything even in smoke heavy areas but my bangs will smell like strait shit
Amanda12
@amanda12
12 years ago
46 posts

I love the way bangs look with dreads. It makes it more wearable. But I personally dont have bangs. If you like to use the loose hair in styles and do fun stuff with it then dont dread it. But it will look great either way.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

They'll look great locked, but they look really cool loose. It's up to you. My wife had her bangs straigh when she had locks. But she kept them cut short so it was more manageable.

I smoke and don't notice my locks ever smelling either. My dad's really sensitive to smoke and stuck his nose in my hair one day to see if they still smelled like normal hair (Yeah, he's weird like that), and he didn't notice. He doesn't even know I smoke. But bon fires do leave a smell once in a while

Little Wing
@little-wing
12 years ago
41 posts

I personally do like the bangs, but is up to you!. I think you would look great with both ;)

ashley walker
@ashley-walker
12 years ago
35 posts
Thank you, I'll probably play around with them while I still can maybe cut them short again or something new until I really decide to dread. That's weird about the smoking thing though I thought I was just weird for being able to smell anything in my dreads.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form