Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Staring..

Alive She Cried
@alive-she-cried
12 years ago
51 posts

What reactions do you have/have you had to people staring at you? Do you take offense, or do you take it as a compliment? Do you say anything, make a face, or just keep walking?

updated by @alive-she-cried: 01/13/15 09:29:33PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they stare cause they are in awe of your beauty

it depends usually i smile and engage them especialy kids if there is a mean impression i might ignore em or give em a wtf are u looking at glare

i dunno its rare that i get stares that seem disaproving

there was 1 time 2 older women were staring and made a "thats just aweful comment from across the street as soon as she said it i changed directions headed straight towards them crossing the steeet (the look of horror on her face was price,less) i go right up to her and say ..you know..some of us till have our hearing..and the only thing "awful" that i see is your attitude and the fact that you felt the neeed to comment abut a stranger who was just minding his business walking down the streeet

she looked shocked and horrified and her freind grabs her arm yanks her away and i hear her say " you shouldnt have said that.. besides i think his hairs quit beautiful"

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Amy Jo
@amy-jo
12 years ago
50 posts

Mine are babies.... only 3 days old, so they are quite poofy :) I went to the grocery store with my daughter & her friend and everyone stared at me. I felt proud because I had the guts to do something different that I wanted to do. A lot of people don't and are miserable. I am celebrating life!! Let them stare!

Sweet Sid
@sweet-sid
12 years ago
14 posts
I usually give them my brightest smile and if they seem to disapprove I either laugh or wink! Lol!
Valentin the Jellyfish
@valentin-the-jellyfish
12 years ago
79 posts

haha whenever someone stares at me i just give a weird open mouthed smile and asatirical thumbs up hahaha, they usually turn away extremely confusedhahaha

Alive She Cried
@alive-she-cried
12 years ago
51 posts

haha you guys have made me smile

linda lytton
@linda-lytton
12 years ago
1 posts

IM DEFINATELY IN LOVE WITH MY DREADS SO I ASSUME EVERYONE ELSE IS LOOKING IN ADMIRATION,..NOT ALWAYS TRUE BUT I LIKE TO TELL MYSELF THAT :D HA... DO YOU SEE THEM STARING AT THE BORING OL' BOB HAIR CUT ETC.????. (NO OFFENCE TO BOB CUTS) ;) ENJOY IT HUN,TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT..XX

A SMILE IS DEFO THE WAY TO GO....AS MY DAD USED TO SAY.. 'LOVE THE ENEMY,IT WILL DRIVE THEM CRAZY' :D

DONT LET ANYONE MAKE YOU FEEL SAD OVER SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY :) ENJOY

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form