Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How do i drie my hair ..

Robert5
@robert5
12 years ago
34 posts
It's 4:04 and I couldn't sleep so I washed my hair with stern and baking soda I allways air dried but my hair too wet for that so i dried it as much as I could is that bad is there a specific way to driez it ?
updated by @robert5: 01/13/15 09:29:17PM
Robert5
@robert5
12 years ago
34 posts
water *
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Sorry you couldn't sleep and this reply is a little late.

Get a towel and squeeze out as much excess water as possible. How old are they? If young, you could probably do this once. If they are a bit more mature, or just more tnagled and acting like sponges wait about 20 minutes and squeeze them again. That's because water they is inside will come tot he surface and saturate it again. Then get a blow drier and for about 5 minutes blow dry your hair. Move it around a lot so as not to cause heat damage to one are (turn off the ionizing switch if yours has one). Wait another 20 minutes and see if they are still damp. if so, blow dry for another few minutes. This way your hair should be dry enough to sleep and not worry. But next time try not to was this late.

Robert5
@robert5
12 years ago
34 posts
Alright thanks and my hairs still a Italian Jew fro lol so i guess that means there younge
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

How long would you say it is? from your pics, it looks about 3 inches, maybe 4 in spots.

Wait, now I'm not seeing pictures. I might be thinking of someone else, but I thought you posted some. Sorry.

If you have pictures, please post them

Robert5
@robert5
12 years ago
34 posts
Yea 3s just about rite and ima take one now showing what it looks like a day after the water and BS
Robert5
@robert5
12 years ago
34 posts
It's just about 3 inches but its all curled up
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

three's a bit short to do anything but natural. 5 is best for starting TnR. But it will come out more often than if it was longer

Robert5
@robert5
12 years ago
34 posts
I am doing natural but how do I know if its working ?
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

If you see them get messy and start looping and kinking, it's working. Seeing them shrink a bit is another good sign. But they'll start to get messy and form loops first

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form