dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreads have been misbehavin.

Dee4
@dee4
12 years ago
14 posts

Valerie,

Thank you so much for your input, Today I washed my hair with the bs/acv rinse myhair feels awsome.I don't use the salt water mix muchbecause it makes my scalp itchy. I have done ita few timesto dry them up a bit then I wash it out once its dry. I work out and sweat alot so at times I just take a shower and let water run thru them without using any shampoo but, do not put water in them every day.Inoticed that my hair naturally parts down the middle and when I had them backcomed the person did them so I wouldn't have the part and two of them mademe feel a bit awkward and un natural.SoI just went ahead and made the part seperated what had to be. I am just going to let them be anddo as they wish my most of em are looking very nice some in the lower back part of my head area bitcrazy (aren't we all just a bit crazy). I am not going to worry so much on how they look any more. How often should I do the bs/acvrinse?

Once again thank you your information has been very helpful. This is a great site.

updated by @dee4: 07/09/15 10:34:39PM
Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Some people will use their BS/ACV each time they wash their hair (2 - 3 times/week) and others will use it only once/wk and wash in between with dreadlocks shampoo or other. It's a personal preference but I think that, considering how you work out and sweat a lot (I assume you work out daily?) I would start off doing the BS/ACV as your regular wash to lift those oils. It shouldn't be too drying if you are following with an ACV rinse (which should always be done to help balance the BS.)

Hehe, those crazy dreads are my favorite dreads. Just gotta remember to keep 'em separated.

With the natural part, if it really bugs you, later on when your dreads are more mature and heavier it will be easier to move them and get them to stay in different sections.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form