Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Young dread needs some answers please!

Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Ooh, I was just about to come back and recommend Mountain Rose Herbs. They also sell essential oils but, I've found essential oils at a health store that come to be about 3 or 4 $ cheaper.

updated by @valrie: 07/13/15 10:29:04AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i doubt u need the gel but if you want a gekl thats the 1 to use as it leaves no residue you wont even have to rinse your hands after ap;plying the bars are what i use and i love em i got the liquid too and use it every now and then but iprefer the bars they have the bet products fior dreads

Mario Victor Soares said:

And SE, you have such mature dreads so i figured you'd be the best to ask this. Im assuming if i choose the liquid shampoo as opposed to the bar it wont matter. Now i see what you were talkin about with their wax be gone wax removal product, which i will also buy. But how do you feel about their other products such as the lock magic locking gel for keeping frizz down? Just a thought.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Supa Dread
@supa-dread
12 years ago
100 posts

Ok well, this sure is a lot of information to digest, but you guys have been amazing and i trully appreciate it. i'll be sure to get the wax remover, the shampoo, and the gel and start washing my dreads twice a week and take a more natural approach. Separating the dreads is as simple as just pulling them apart into their original sections im assuming? And im guessing that as far as drying, do i have to let them air dry or can i use a towell. Im also assuming a blowdryer is a big no no am i right? thanks a lot for the info so far.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yes just rip em apart and if they are well dreaded u can towel dry if fragile i would air dry i air dry

blow dry if needed but on low setting low heat and in quick bursts dont fry your hair dtrying ti get it too dry too fast

--
Supa Dread
@supa-dread
12 years ago
100 posts

Ait sounds good. Last question and i promise i'll get off your back lol. I got a little dog that sheds a lot a sleeps in the bed with me n my wife. She's a fawn pug n her hair goes everywhere. Am i supposed to cover my dreads when i go to sleep? and if not how can i avoid the dog hair getting stuck on my hair.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

u can let it..or cover in something like satin

we have 1 member who intentionaly added tuffs of her cats fi]ur to her dreads

others had attached a lost or deceased freinds dreads theres nothing wrong with letting your pets fur join your dreads but if you dont want that satin wuill keep it out best

--
Supa Dread
@supa-dread
12 years ago
100 posts

great info man. thanks a lot!!!!!!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form