Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What to expect with TNR

James Turk
@james-turk
12 years ago
107 posts

I started about 2 weeks ago with TNR, and they have loosened in some places, tightened in others, a couple even came out. I know this is all normal but I was wonder when do you think they will all tighten up? A week? a month? more? I'm not in a rush or anything, just being curious. I actually really like all the changes it's going through, different everyday.

updated by @james-turk: 01/13/15 09:22:56PM
Tied up in knots
@tied-up-in-knots
12 years ago
202 posts
Haha sadly, or maybe not, there's no real way to know for sure. Just have to wait and see!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

not a week more =like a few months it varies alot thop

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
James Turk
@james-turk
12 years ago
107 posts

OK, it's just so exciting! Can't help but wonder. I will probably post a new pic monthly so you can see how it's going if you want. Thanks

James Turk
@james-turk
12 years ago
107 posts

I also have a bad habit of playing with them. Is that good or bad?

taye
@taye
12 years ago
833 posts

Playing with them can undo progress. Keep your fingers out of your hair except when separating. Your knots are going to form and tighten more and more each day. It takes dreads at least a year to mature.

James Turk
@james-turk
12 years ago
107 posts

Cool, thank you. I figured it might hinder progress, but it so hard to leave them alone. I will try harder! Thanks

taye said:

Playing with them can undo progress. Keep your fingers out of your hair except when separating. Your knots are going to form and tighten more and more each day. It takes dreads at least a year to mature.

Tied up in knots
@tied-up-in-knots
12 years ago
202 posts
I have the same problem keeping my hands out of my hair. Lifelong habits are hard to break!
Rachel A.
@rachel-a
12 years ago
5 posts

I am also having a really tough time not touching and playing with my hair especially cause it is so long and it's such a force of habit to fiddle and twirl it, good luck with your journey!!

James Turk
@james-turk
12 years ago
107 posts

Thanks, you too. I'm going to wear a tam moreto help train myself to stop touching them.

Rachel A. said:

I am also having a really tough time not touching and playing with my hair especially cause it is so long and it's such a force of habit to fiddle and twirl it, good luck with your journey!!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form