Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Does Hair Always Section Itself?

Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

So, I have some new hair growth, and my hair is very frizzy and bushy and whatever. Will my hair still section itself as it dreads even though it's like that, or will I have to separate it myself as it dreads? I only ask because...I don't know, my hair just seems wild, it seems like it'll just tangle together into one big mess.

updated by @tara-c: 01/13/15 09:20:37PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

It will either section itself or get sucked into another lock. If you don't want your locks to grow to fat, you could toss a bead over the new growth just to make sure it doesn't get pulled in, but you might want to section them off once in a while to keep them apart

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well

almost always sections itself some like love gorilla will try to section huge or into a big ol mess if it is knotting up in huge sectu=ions or as a massive mess start ripping em apart right away so it dont get out of control

some just try to section huge is all and if u dont want that u will have to control it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

Thanks both of you. At the moment it's just completely undreaded hair, so I can't section it on my own till it starts dreading, but was just wondering if I'd need to do it myself or if it would do it on its own. Thanks :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

it will it shouldn't take too long typicaly

post pics

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form