Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Do you think my hair would work well?

Ashleigh Eastham
@ashleigh-eastham
12 years ago
1 posts

So every day I'm having to comb out naturally formed dreads, or just knot it up until I wash it again and then brush it out. I'm thinking of just taking a hint from my hair and dreading it officially, I'm just worried it won't look good. I'll post some pictures of the type of hair I have, maybe get some insight into the best ways to go about getting it dreaded, if I even should, what should I use...any advice would be beneficial to me. Thanks so much!

PICTURES ATTACHED DOWN THERE

updated by @ashleigh-eastham: 01/13/15 09:20:03PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

you realize you answered your own question ruight?

every day i have to comb out naturaly forming dreads

just stop combing out naturaly forming dreads!

it wants to dread sop badly that you can hardly prevent it

so let it happen

its that siomple

stop combuing stop conditioning seperate as they form

do i think it will work out? better then you dreamned! if you have dreads in a day you will make everyone jealose

tho fast dreading meands much more seperating in the early stages

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

Everyone looks awesome with dreads! If it's what you want, do it. If your hair knots up that quickly, you'll be able to let your hair dread naturally and it wont take long by the sound of it. I mean, if it worries you, you can always comb them out if you don't like them, but remember not to do that in a hurry, because dreads do need patience for them to start looking like dreads.

Naked Naturalist
@naked-naturalist
12 years ago
88 posts

thats how my hair was. it knotted SOOOO bad. like almost to the point where i wanted to shave my head.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form