Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I feel like a tit for asking this :'D

Callalala_KnOtTy...
@callalala-knotty
12 years ago
32 posts

I am so sorry for this somewhat dumb post, but, I put my first dread in on the 24th of December 201, added a few more during that year, and then I decided I wanted to go neglect, so I haven't brushed my hair since the 8th of August, yet I took three dreads out the other day because they were really conjoining at the root, so what day do I class as the "start of my journey" ? The day I got my very first dread or....?

updated by @callalala-knotty: 01/13/15 09:19:18PM
taye
@taye
12 years ago
833 posts

That is your choice. You have had dreads for over a year....but not a full head of them. You could say they you have been dreading for a year....and it would be the truth. You could also say some of them are a year old, some less. I personally would say the "journey" started with your first dread. Just like any journey starts with the first step.

Callalala_KnOtTy...
@callalala-knotty
12 years ago
32 posts

Thanks ^^

taye said:

That is your choice. You have had dreads for over a year....but not a full head of them. You could say they you have been dreading for a year....and it would be the truth. You could also say some of them are a year old, some less. I personally would say the "journey" started with your first dread. Just like any journey starts with the first step.

taye
@taye
12 years ago
833 posts

and don't ever feel bad for asking a question. You ask questions to find answers..or another person's opinion...there is nothing wrong with that :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

The day you stop combing. But you shouldn't take them out just because they're joining at the roots, instead escape separating them

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Callalala_KnOtTy...
@callalala-knotty
12 years ago
32 posts

they were really conjoined and I couldn't do anything about them D:

soaring eagle said:

The day you stop combing. But you shouldn't take them out just because they're joining at the roots, instead escape separating them

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form