dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Confused at Decisionsss

Callalala_KnOtTy...
@callalala-knotty
12 years ago
32 posts

Well like, here's a link to my current dreads:

I have ten dreads that were put in using tnr/backcomb, and the rest are undergoing free form, but at the moment i'm debating whether to brush out a few of my fat dreads and let them dread up themselves too. There is three dreads I won't take out because i've "connected" with them, including one that was my first dread, and there is a dread that I don't want to take out, but would be better if I did take it out. I guess I want my dreads to be thinner and more wild instead of just straight "pipes".

I just don't know what to do at the moment.

I was debating just splitting them into smaller dreads but they're almost mature so it would be better to just brush them out

updated by @callalala-knotty: 01/13/15 09:19:09PM
Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

If you do want to start them again cos you want them to be thinner/wilder, brushing them out would probably be easier than trying to split them. That said, if you're undecided about it, you can just keep them in, and see how the natural-method ones turn out; some of them will be straight and thick, and others will be thinner wilder. It depends on what it is that you want really

Callalala_KnOtTy...
@callalala-knotty
12 years ago
32 posts

Decided to brush three of them out i'm so amazed at the puffyness!

Tara C said:

If you do want to start them again cos you want them to be thinner/wilder, brushing them out would probably be easier than trying to split them. That said, if you're undecided about it, you can just keep them in, and see how the natural-method ones turn out; some of them will be straight and thick, and others will be thinner wilder. It depends on what it is that you want really

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

They came out easy?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Callalala_KnOtTy...
@callalala-knotty
12 years ago
32 posts

I've only just finished brushing every single knot out v.v y hands are killing me

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form