Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

should i get dreadlocks?!!?!?! pictures ofc

Alice Shaw
@alice-shaw
13 years ago
9 posts

awhh thankyou soo much :D and im so happy for you im glad you feel that way about them!!!!!

but do you really loose that much length O: my hairs jus past my shoulders oh my theyll be lil stubs haha

updated by @alice-shaw: 07/20/15 02:29:02AM
Amy Lee2
@amy-lee2
13 years ago
87 posts

i did loose that much length, but thats only initially. and because my hair is naturally curly and kinked up into these cool bumps and loops and wiggles. i love them :) you may not loose that much. and if you do...so what!? not everyone does.

Amy Lee2
@amy-lee2
13 years ago
87 posts

correction: i said barely at my shoulders, its actually a few inches below my shoulders at its longest points. but the underneath dreaded really fast and shrunk up to almost my shoulders.

Robert Dale Renner
@robert-dale-renner
13 years ago
3 posts

I'm at six months as well and mine are starting to look presentable. my hair was inches below my shoulders and I lost a couple of inches due to locking. I've noticed alot more women say they get more shrinkage... I don't know if there is any logic behind it besides women tend to have longer hair..I'm not sure but I would'nt worry about that and besides once your hair starts locking and you notice...trust me you won't care about the length, you will be to excited dreads are forming. one thing I'm going to add is look into how you should cut your hair before dreading because 2 years ago I shaved my head ( I had a NARLY mullet and it fit me very well) then a year and a half later I started dreading. I never really evened my hair out so my dreads are very uneven.. I just like to think of them as having character but this might frustrat some.

Amy Lee2
@amy-lee2
13 years ago
87 posts

im not sure the cut really matters. except maybe in the instance of a mullet ;) mine was longest in the middle back and now its the shortest.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

it dont matter u can start from mohawk mullet pompadour pixie crew cut it dont matter at all they still will have a mind of theier own and even if u start from a bowl cut or used a flowby thingy your still gonna be uneven and crazy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form