Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Bumps loops and getting thin. ;P

Robbie Dreadyz Feathers
@robbie-dreadyz-feathers
13 years ago
3 posts

Hey, i was just wondering could anyone help me with these two problems.

Firstly, theres bumps in literally most of my dreads i was just wondered if these grow out. i know you can crotchet them and palm roll them to help, but id rather not tamper.

Secondly, some of my dreads have really think roots/bases that are knotted, mature ect, while further down they get more thin,wavy and fine as they go to the tip.

Lil bit o' context.

My dreads are around 5-6 months

I originally used wax and backcomb but managed to remove all was and now use anaturallockingaccelerator every now and then.

All help and commentsappreciated

Peace, Rob.

updated by @robbie-dreadyz-feathers: 01/13/15 09:15:21PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

do not crochet! the loops and bumps are normal and nesacary miost sucjk in and become texture some stay and add charachter theres no reason to fix em they are meant to be

the wax maybe still interfereing its very hard to remove

but if u mean the tips are loose thats normal and prefferable

they are fine as long a s u get the wax out

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Robbie Dreadyz Feathers
@robbie-dreadyz-feathers
13 years ago
3 posts

oh sweet yea ididn'twant to crotchet any way looks like it can doalotof damage. and by suck in do you mean they dread but still leave a bump ? and by tips been loose i mean a good half of the dread if very loose thin(if dreaded) and lots of loose hairs. oh yea and there is very trace amounts of wax in like 8-10 dreads thats a real pain to get out.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

how longs the dreads how longs the loose tips

its pretty normal to have 1-3 inches loose it gets to be less as they mature tho and well

texture as in not smooth

dreads should have texture these were all loopy like every dread

most loops pulled into them to be textute a few near the tips stuck around to be ziggy xzaggy fun and funky tips

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Robbie Dreadyz Feathers
@robbie-dreadyz-feathers
13 years ago
3 posts

thats sweet i like the look of bumpy dreads and yea its a good 1-3 inch of loose dread and i guess its all down to letting them mature sweet man cheers for all your help :D

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form