Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

undo congo

Nick5
@nick5
13 years ago
7 posts

so ive been deading for awhile now, itll be a year on december 9th. so far everythings been goin well i suppose, cept for one problem. i never planned on havin any congos. once i went too long with out seperating any of em and it got to the point where 2 of em were so tangles into each other, i figured itd be easier to just let em go. now theyve pretty much congod completely, up until about an inch from the tip

the reason i write this is i no longer want these to be congod. ive pulled 2 dreads apart before, but these ones have been doin their own thing for so long thats its not like the others. ive been tryin to do it for the past few hours with little progress and i feeel like im breaking hairs. any one ever had this problem before?

updated by @nick5: 01/13/15 09:14:34PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

if they are that congod theress not alot i u can do withoiut really harming them u can get em apart if u really must but it will be a real ordeal and break alot or most of the hairs in the dread and require surgical cutting most likely

id just leave em unless they are so thick they cause pain or mold concern

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nick5
@nick5
13 years ago
7 posts

aw oh well..

thanks dude

Nick5
@nick5
13 years ago
7 posts

well it took me a few days. alota pullin alota pain and numb fingers, but i did it. pulled a congo apart and both dreads look and feel great

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

right on, give them one week and they will not even look like anything happened. they heal themselves to its amazing :D

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form