Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadlocks in Goa, India

Kartikey Tewari
@kartikey-tewari
13 years ago
2 posts

Hey i've been surfing the net for a while trying to find places from where i can get my dreadlocks from..So please help me on finding places where i can get them from in Goa, India or other places in India..I'm sure many of you have been to Goa once..It would be of real help..Thanks.. :)

updated by @kartikey-tewari: 01/13/15 09:13:40PM
Kartikey Tewari
@kartikey-tewari
13 years ago
2 posts

Hey i've been surfing the net for a while trying to find places from where i can get my dreadlocks from..So please help me on finding places where i can get them from in Goa, India or other places in India..I'm sure many of you have been to Goa once..It would be of real help..Thanks.. :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

you dont "get" dreadsa from a place they grow on your head stop combing let them dread you are in india 1 of the most spiritual places on earth go down by the ganges and sit with the sadhus be still lidsten learn and let it happen

now if you dont want to wauit for natural dreads then dread yourself use twist n rip

you do not under any sircumstances waynt to "get dreads" at a "place"

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Oscar D'Souza
@oscar-dsouza
12 years ago
2 posts

M e from Goa, but i dint go to get dreads... i just got them naturally, dreads u gotta feel inside.. nothing more better than natural.. peace..

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form