dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well

2 things

u said u wonder if your doing something wrong..no way to even guess if we dont know everey detail of what yiour doing

but 2 soketimes it just goes that way its only a small perecent bit for some it takes awhile

but lets look at what your doing and see if theres not anything that can be improved

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well.. i can make 1 suggestion

beads

i have 2 long tuffs of beard hair that just dioesnt seem to wanna dread (1 is barely starting to) and the reason its resisting is 1 they somehow always end up flopped over my shoulders and tucked under my neck and pulling them out from there unknots em and

when i wash my dreads then try moving them out of the way the beard hairs get mixed in with the dreads and pull any clumping apartyt

your hair maybe just light and a slightest thing can pull sections apart

but adding a bead here and there will prevent that long enough to dread right up

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

u need a small hole i=or big section but yea u take a thread loop through the bead wet the section tip to form a point catch the point in the loop and pull through the bead as u slip oit up grippingthe tip some hairs will catch and push up with it causing a loop above it and bunching up inside it and should seat itself when enough hairs thickened up inside it itf it reaches the roots without sticking try a smaller bead or bigger section

a real small beads great cauise it will stick closer to the tip

when it starts to stick really get a grip on the tip and push it up hard till itds well stuck in there

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

theres some great shops in our shops site but u can get cheapo ones at craft shops or make em from whatever u find a beads just a hole surrounded by..somethung.. so if u have something and just are missing the hole u can add a hole and make it a vbead

ofcourse if all u have is a hole then u just got to wrap something around that hole to be a bead

clay ariound a hole makes a bead ..and oddly enough beads around a hole make a bead ..or more precicely sleeve

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form