Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Loose hairs- ALSO got my tam in the mail :D much love to SE

Nichole Currier
@nichole-currier
13 years ago
53 posts

So, as most of you know I love my dreads. I love my loose hairs, i love my loops, my curls, my crazy. But a lot of my loose hairs formed their own small babies. (I'll post pictures as soon as I get the chance today) I probably have around 10 (just a guesstimate) They're wicked cute, but I'm afraid because they're so thin they'll break off, will more loose hair form into these, to thicken them? Or should I not separate them, and see if they congo? I just don't want them to break off over time, so I'm trying to figure out the best way to "handle" these now, before I end up losing them, or if I'm afraid over nothing. I'll probably allow the ones with no loose hair around them form into dread close by, but what about the ones that have plenty of loose hair around them? I kind of figured it would swallow the loose hair around it eventually, to thicken them up, but then again so could the dreads around that area too lol. I think I'm just being paranoid. I never have questions about my dreads, but I love them too much to lose any LOL!

On a side note, my tam came in! So exited (thank you SE) I'll be posting pictures of that along with my little mini babies :)

updated by @nichole-currier: 01/13/15 09:12:58PM
baby britt
@baby-britt
13 years ago
112 posts

the little loosies will probably get sucked into bigger ones =) i was afraid of the same thing so i put a bead on a couple to encourage the sucking-in process. it helped them form together and it eased my mind too.

love!

Nichole Currier
@nichole-currier
13 years ago
53 posts

I've been separating some for now, just because I think some of the small ones that formed will eventually "eat" the loose hair around it, but wasn't sure what I should do completely lol thank you for your input :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

most of my babies get devoureed by their mommies

but i wouldnt wrry bout em i had 1 literaly as thin as the | on your screen that was actualy 3 even thinner dreads congoed and even tghat thin it was 4 feet long

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form