Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Info cards

Heathen Hippie )O(
@heathen-hippie-o
13 years ago
164 posts

I was just wondering... [Don't worry, there is a point to this] I research a lot of things, one of them is circumcision [I know it seems weird but when you have people constantly asking you why you didn't circ your son, it's something you spend a lot of time reading about :D ] and on several websites they have info cards that they sell for intactivists to pass out with stuff like "Cut Pumpkins, Not Babies" lol and some other things but this isn't really the place for *all* that... I'm JUST using it as an example...

Has anyone thought of making dreadlocks info cards? Like for when someone asks you about them, or when you go into a salon, maybe stick a card on the loctician's desk/counter... I thought it would be interesting to ask about.

updated by @heathen-hippie-o: 01/13/15 09:12:37PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

interesting idea

what would u say in em

wax yoir ass not your dreads

crochet scarves not dreads

pay your rent not your loctician

which is better tidy dreads or clean dreads ..don't lisren when salons say don't wash for a year

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heathen Hippie )O(
@heathen-hippie-o
13 years ago
164 posts

Yeah, something like those. LOL. Maybe something like, "Got dreads? Awesome! Did you know wax traps dirt, oil, sweat, and skin cells that DON'T LEAVE? Pay your rent, not your loctician!" haha.

soaring eagle said:

interesting idea

what would u say in em

wax yoir ass not your dreads

crochet scarves not dreads

pay your rent not your loctician

which is better tidy dreads or clean dreads ..don't lisren when salons say don't wash for a year

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form