Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

White stuff in hair

Sian Thompson
@sian-thompson
13 years ago
9 posts

So I have been findingLOTS of white stuff (probably dandruff) in my hair, particularly on my scalp. Its not nice and my mum has been commenting on it a lot. Does anybody have any suggestions as to how I can get it out of my hair?

updated by @sian-thompson: 01/13/15 09:09:32PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

try the baking soda deep cleanse with teatree rosemary and pepermint

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Phil Hulford
@phil-hulford
13 years ago
38 posts
I had that too and I tried this cleanse but with a bit extra baking soda and then the vinegar rinse I added 2-3 caps of vinegar and it seemed to sort me right out :) yea I think if you don't use enough baking soda it can't dissolve the dead skin well enough so leaves it in the hair!So far seems to work for me :)
Sian Thompson
@sian-thompson
13 years ago
9 posts

Thanks for commenting, I will be sure to try all suggestions, would the teatree, rosemary and peppermint be in the form of oils and what sort of places would I find them?(I live on a small island with limited resources)

xxx

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

not just oils essential oils i recomend this site http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/index.php?AID=122110&BID=10109 i believe they ship globally

--
Sian Thompson
@sian-thompson
13 years ago
9 posts

Just been on the site you recomended and it looks really good, so I will be sure to purchase some products in the near future. Thanks again :) xxx

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea they have high quality great selection and good prices and i think theres a free shipping over a certain ammount too which would be grea to sip over seas

ive tried alotta sourses and stuck with them after the 1st order cause they definately seemed to be he bet i found so far

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form